Welcome to the Model of Admin Know-How Course!
This course is the first step of the Model of Admin Know-How Program and will teach you everything you will have to know to successfully complete this program and start the road to your success!
The purpose of this course is: To train you and your staff in administrative basics.
This course and checksheet* are designed using the principles of a highly successful approach to study and learning developed by L. Ron Hubbard. The entirety of his study technology has been successfully and widely taught internationally for years.
Data covering the basics of Study Technology is contained in the articles in Section One of this course. ·
All materials on this checksheet are to be studied in sequence. If you have any difficulties, contact your company trainer.
Sign each line with your initials and the date as you study the materials indicated or perform the requested practical exercise.
End Result: A knowledge of and ability to apply basic administrative procedures as covered in this course.
Note: This course is free of charge when purchased together with the Model of Admin Know-How Onboarding or Training package.
*checksheet: a list of materials, often divided into sections, that give the theory and practical step s which, when completed, give one a study completion. The items are selected to add up to the required knowledge of the subject. They are arranged in the sequence necessary to a gradient of increasing knowledge on the subject.
Published by WISE International, 6331 Hollywood Boulevard, Suite 701, Los Angeles, California, U.S.A. 90028
© 2006-2021 L. Ron Hubbard Library. All Rights Reserved. Any unauthorized copying, translation, duplication, importation or distribution in whole or in part, by any means, including electronic copying, storage or transmission, is a violation of applicable laws. HUBBARD is a registered trademark and is used with permission. WISE and MODEL OF ADMIN KNOW-HOW are trademarks, service marks and collective membership marks owned by WISE International. EFFECTIVE MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATION is a registered service mark.
Printed in the United States of America
- Lectures 80
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
- Standard Administration
- Standard Administration: Exercise 1
- Valuable Final Products
- Valuable Final Products: Exercise 2
- Valuable Final Products: Exercise 3
- Valuable Final Products: Exercise 4
- Conditions of Exchange
- Conditions of Exchange: Exercise 5
- Conditions of Exchange: Exercise 6
- Conditions of Exchange: Exercise 7
- Statistics & Conditions
- Statistics What They Are
- Statistics: Exercise 1
- Properly Scaling Statistic Graphs
- Basic Definition: Condition
- Properly Scaling Statistics: Exercise 2
- Conditions by Name
- Conditions by Name: Exercise 3
- Reading Statistics
- Reading Statistics: Exercise 4
- The Formulas
- Non-Existence: Exercise 5
- Danger: Exercise 6
- Danger: Exercise 7
- Emergency: Exercise 8
- Normal: Exercise 9
- Affluence: Exercise 10
- Power: Exercise 11
- Statistics: Exercise 12
- Targeting of Statistics
- Targeting of Statistics: Exercise 13
- Management by Statistics
- Management by Statistics: Exercise 14
- Organization: Exercise 1
- Organization: Exercise 2
- Basic Organization
- Basic Organization: Exercise 3
- Organizing and Hats
- Organizing and Hats: Exercise 4
- The Pattern of Organization
- The Seven Division Organizing Board
- Seven Division Organizing Board: Exercise 5
- Organizational Basics
- Organizational Basics: Exercise 6
- Financial Management
- Financial Management: Exercise 2
- Money: Exercise 1
- Financial Planning
- Financial Planning: Exercise 3
- The Purchase Order System
- Purchase Order System: Exercise 4
- Purchasing Liability of Staff Members
- Purchasing Liability: Exercise 5
- Completed Staff Work
- Completed Staff Work: Exercise 6
- Estimated Purchase Orders
- Estimated Purchase Orders: Exercise 7
- Supplies: Exercise 8
ABOUT L. RON HUBBARD